B9 Andorra Day Tour includes:
- pick-up/drop off at your Barcelona hotel/apt
- team of two driver/guides all day
- Small groups of max 6 persons
- visit to village in France
- scenic drive through Pyrenees
- visit to capital city Andorra La Vella
- guided walks in Andorra and France
From our Tripadvisor reviews:
B9 Andorra Day Tour timetable:
Pick-up time: 07.00 at your hotel or apartment
Drop-off time: 19:00 at your hotel or apartment
Duration: 12 hours - 6 hours driving - 6 hours at sights
B9 Andorra Day Tour overview
Our 2020 signature Barcelona to Andorra Day tour / road trip has two driver/guides who look after you on this 12 hour full day tour. Your guide team picks you up early at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona. We drive north-west to the Pyrenees Mountains. After breakfast in the Pre-Pyrenees mountains of Spain, we cross the border into France and make a stop at a small French mountain village. Then we drive over mountain passes and into the tiny mountain locked country of Andorra high in the Pyrenees.
In Andorra we make short scenic stops to fully experience the tranquility and beauty of the high mountain peaks, the magnificent views and some historical locations. Until end May there can be a little snow on the 2400 meter mountain pass, so in spring guests might be able to walk in snow and even throw a snowball! The route can change according to weather conditions on the tour day.
We visit Europe's highest altitude capital city, Andorra la Vella, for some souvenir shopping and sightseeing. Then we cross the west border of Andorra back into Spain to return to Barcelona.
See three countries in a day and experience the beauty of the Pyrenees mountains of Spain, France and Andorra.
B9 Andorra Day Tour special considerations
* Guests should wear walking shoes or trainers in spring/summer/fall, not flip flops, sandals or high heels.
* Winter clothes/boots should be worn winter months
* A normal level of fitness is required.
* Children must be minimum 8 years on standard tours
* Children must be 4 years on private tours and 1 mtr (3 ft 3 in tall and able to sit on a child booster seat with adult seat belt for the entire duration of the driving time.
* We will send you a weather update on the day before your tour and tips on what to wear.
HEALTH and WALKING:
This is a road trip, but includes some short uphill walking and in winter pavements are usually snow-covered, slippery and icy. Sorry, we cannot bring wheelchairs on standard or private tours.
COVID-19: We ask that guests are fully vaccinated and agree to follow Covid-19 tour guidelines. (opens in new window).
PRICE: B9 Andorra Day Tour
Prices from €596
IMPORTANT ! PLEASE READ. Thank you.
Sorry, but we will not mix groups in 2021
Groups of 2 or 3 pers cannot join other groups.
The maximum number of guests is 6 persons.
The MINIMUM total booking price for this tour is €596
Groups of 2 or 3 pers can book, but the price will be €596 (minimum tour price)
Kindly note: this tour follows a fixed tour itinerary.
All guests must be fully vaccinated and have the appropriate documentation.
All guests must have appropriate masks and visas
Group prices 2021/22
(6 is maximum number possible)
6 persons €894 total
5 persons €745 total
4 persons €596 total
3 persons €596 total
2 persons €596 total
1 person €596 total
Included in B9 Andorra Day Tour price:
- pick-up & drop off at your hotel/residence in Barcelona
- team of 2 experienced driver/guides
- guided walks in Andorra and France
- blankets and cushions in minivan for rest during driving
- free water in mini-van
Not included in tour price:
- Meals and snacks are not included
How to book B9 Andorra Day Tour
Places are very limited because of our small group size. Booking is possible until 24 hours before a tour, but we ask that you book in advance to have the best chance of getting places.
To inquire about places please fill out the booking inquiry form below. When we have received your booking inquiry, we will check availability and contact you. Then to confirm your places and guarantee your tour, we ask that you pay a deposit of the tour amount by credit card. You can also choose to pay the full tour amount in advance if you prefer.
TIP: To guarantee departure, book a private tour for just your group: tick the "Make this a private tour" box in the booking form below.
Photos from our B9 Andorra Day Tour taken by our guides
B9 Andorra Day Tour - Prices from €596
Booking and Tour Terms & Conditions:
1) Reservations are usually confirmed within 12 hours by email.
2) We do not offer family, children or group discounts because our groups sizes are very small, from 2 to 7 guests. Sorry, no 1 person bookings.
3) Children must be minimum 8 years of age for all standard tours and 4 years of age for private tour. Contact us for private tours
4) Many of our tours have several hours of walking, so a normal level of fitness is required. Our tours are not suitable for people with bad hips or knees or other mobility impairments. It is the responsibility of the person booking to inform us of any special needs or health issues including walking difficulties or fitness issues.
5) We do not offer tours to wedding stag groups or groups in fancy dress
6) Tours are non-alcoholic and non-smoking during transport
7) No picnics and food or snacks cannot be consumed in the minivan.
8) Only water can be consumed in minivan. Sweet fizzy drinks and alcholic drinks are not permitted
9) Tour prices do not include meals and snacks
10) Tours are only in English language
Refund policy and full Terms and Conditions:
* Full refund up to 7 days before tour
* Please check our refund policy and our full terms and conditions here before booking: Full Terms and Conditions
Other popular DayTripsBarcelona tours:
7 hour Girona half-day tour from Barcelona in a small groups. Experience a historic walking tour of Girona's medieval area including the ancient 'Call' Jewish quarter, Roman walls, Girona's Hanging Houses, all the Game of Thrones TV filming locations and Girona Cathedral.
This tour visits UNESCO World Heritage Tarraco Roman ruins of Tarragona in a wonderful day of history spanning 2000 years. Tarraco (Tarragona) was the most important Roman city outside Rome in ancient times and on this walking tour you will see the remains of the Roman aqueduct, the Roman walls, the Roman amphitheatre, where gladiators fought to the death and the Roman circus, where chariots once raced.
Montserrat Private Tour!
Private tour from Barcelona to Montserrat with comfortable 10 am personal hotel/apartment pick-up and late afternoon drop off in private group of maximum 6 persons with 2 guides. See the spectacular beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage site Montserrat mountain, monastery and basilica situated 1 hour from Barcelona.