A1 Costa Brava Tour includes:
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel or residence
- free free water in comfortable minivan
- English speaking guide
- Small groups of max 7 persons
- Only available Monday to Friday
From our Tripadvisor reviews:
about tour "Peter makes the whole day fun and makes you feel like you have been friends forever."
A1 Costa Brava Tour timetable
Pick-up time 07:30 at your hotel or residence
(Option of 7.15 pick-up in summer to avoid queues)
Drop-off time around 16:30 at your hotel or residence
Sorry, no cruise ship pick-ups or airport transfers
Duration: 9 hours: 3 hours driving and up to 2 hours walking.
A1 Costa Brava Day Tour overview
SUMMER version of this tour. (Mid June to mid September)
In the summer we pick you up at your hotel and drive to the Costa Brava with a short breakfast stop on the way (meals are not included in tour price.) We spend the morning sunbathing and bathing on the beach at Tossa de Mar. After lunch we spend the afternoon exploring the medieval walled village of Tossa de Mar on a hilltop overlooking the coves of Tossa de Mar and the Mediterranean sea with spectacular views of the Costa Brava coastline.
WINTER version of this tour. (Mid September to mid June)
In the winter we take you to the Costa Brava and see coastline views and experience the natural beauty of the Costa Brava. We visit the seaside village of Tossa de Mar, where we walk along beaches, on cliff paths and through the lovely medieval walled village overlooking the bay and coast.
Scroll down page for photos of this tour.
A1 Costa Brava Day Tour special terms* Guests should bring swim-wear, sun hat, walking shoes and flip-flops for beach for summer tour.
* A normal level of fitness is required.
* Children must be minimum 8 years on standard tours
* Children must be 4 years on private tours and 1 mtr (3 ft 3 tall and able to sit on a child booster seat with adult seat belt for the entire duration of the driving time.
HEALTH and WALKING:
The standard tour is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility or walking difficulties. It includes around 2 hours of walking on paths with quite steep inclines and some steps. Please inquire about a private tour if you would prefer a Costa Brava tour with less walking. Sorry, but we cannot bring wheelchairs on standard or on private tours.
Price A1 Costa Brava Day Tour
Price per person is €99
Prices 2 to 7 persons are:
7 persons - € 99 per person = €693
6 persons - € 99 per person = €594
5 persons - € 99 per person = €495
4 persons - € 99 per person = €396
3 persons - € 99 per person = €297
2 persons - € 99 per person = €198
Nb! Minimum 4 guests needed to schedule tour
Sorry, no 1 person bookings/pickups
Included in A1 Costa Brava Tour price:
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel/residence in Barcelona
- free transport in air-conditioned minivan
- free loan of beach towels & beach blankets (summer)
- free water in minivan
- English speaking guide who looks after you all day
Not included in A1 Costa Brava Tour price:
- meals and snacks (approx €20-25 per person)
How to book A1 Costa Brava Tour
Places are very limited because of our small group size. Booking is possible until 24 hours before a tour, but we ask that you book in advance to have the best chance of getting places.
To inquire about places please fill out the booking inquiry form below. When we have received your booking inquiry, we will check availability and contact you. Then to confirm your places and guarantee your tour, we ask that you pay a deposit of the tour amount by credit card. You can also choose to pay the full tour amount in advance if you prefer.
TIP: To guarantee departure, book a private tour for just your group: tick the "Make this a private tour" box in the booking form below.
Photos from our Costa Brava Tour from Barcelona taken by our guides
A1 Costa Brava Day Tour - € 99 per person
Booking and Tour Terms & Conditions:1) Reservations are usually confirmed within 12 hours by email.
2) We do not offer family, children or group discounts because our groups sizes are very small, from 2 to 7 guests. Sorry, no 1 person bookings.
3) Children must be minimum 8 years of age for all standard tours and 4 years of age for private tour. Contact us for private tours
4) Many of our tours have several hours of walking, so a normal level of fitness is required. Our tours are not suitable for people with bad hips or knees or other mobility impairments. It is the responsibility of the person booking to inform us of any special needs or health issues including walking difficulties or fitness issues.
5) We do not offer tours to wedding stag groups or groups in fancy dress
6) Tours are non-alcoholic and non-smoking during transport
7) No picnics and food or snacks cannot be consumed in the minivan.
8) Only water can be consumed in minivan. Sweet fizzy drinks and alcholic drinks are not permitted
9) Tour prices do not include meals and snacks
10) Tours are only in English language
Refund policy and full Terms and Conditions:
* Full refund up to 7 days before tour
* Please check our refund policy and our full terms and conditions here before booking: Full Terms and Conditions