#B7 Half-day Wine tour to Torres Vineyard & Sitges
Click on small photos to enlarge
#B7 Half-day Wine tour to Torres winery & Sitges
Sitges and Torres Wine Tour wine tour is a 7 hour small-group wine tour to the world famous Bodegas Torres winery in the Penedès wine area and then to exclusive Sitges seaside village.
* Includes hotel/apartment pick-up & drop off
* Small groups 2 - 12 guests
* Tour available Monday to Friday
* Sorry, no cruise ship pick-ups or airport transfers
#B7 Tour timetable Pick-up time 8.30 at your hotel or residence in Barcelona
Drop-off time 15:30 at your hotel or residence in Barcelona
#B7 Tour duration
Total tour time including transport: 7 hours of which 3 hours is driving
#B7 Tour description
Personal pick-up at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona. You will visit the world famous Bodegas Torres vineyard, which has won awards for best wine tour in Spain for the innovative use of visual effects to create an exceptional tour of a modern winery that showcases rich winemaking traditions and history.
After touring the vineyard and wine production areas we taste 2 Torres wines in the visitor centre. At a small additional cost you can sample other Torres wines and brandies. In September before harvesting, you might be lucky and taste the Torres grapes too. The wine tour finishes with a visit to the Torres family wine museum and the Torres wine and gift shop.
From the vineyards of the Penedes we head east to the Mediterranean coast for a stroll around the popular and exclusive seaside village of Sitges, where we have time for a light snack. Sitges has long been a very fashionable and exclusive resort. Hightlights are the beautiful parish church, a charming beach promenade, lovely beaches and views and a charming village centre with quaint boutiques and cafes.
We take you back to Barcelona from Sitges along the Garraf coastline on a cliffside road with lovely views at each turn.
#B7 Tour special considerations
* This tour has some walking.
* A normal level of fitness is required.
* Children must be minimum 8 years on standard tours
* Children must be 4 years on private tours and 1 mtr (3 ft 3 in tall and able to sit on a child booster seat with adult seat belt for the entire duration of the driving time.
* No cruise pick-ups or cruise ship or airport transfers
HEALTH AND WALKING:The standard tour is not recommended for guests with severe motion sickness. There are many winding roads on the cliff roads when driving back from Sitges to Barcelona
Prices #B7 Half-day Wine tour to Torres Vineyard & Sitges
Price per person is €99
Prices 2 to 7 persons are:
7 persons - € 99 per person = €693
6 persons - € 99 per person = €594
5 persons - € 99 per person = €495
4 persons - € 99 per person = €396
3 persons - € 99 per person = €297
2 persons - € 99 per person = €198
Sorry, no 1 person bookings/pickups
* We cannot guarantee departure for groups under 6 persons. For larger groups than 7 persons or private tours please contact us using the booking form
Included in #B7 tour price:
- personal pick-up and drop off at your hotel/residence in Barcelona
- English speaking guide who stays with you all day
- Torres Wine tour in larger group with tasting of 2 wines
- free water in mini-van
How to book #B7 Torres and Sitges Wine Tour
Places are very limited as our groups are max 7 persons. Booking is possible until 24 hours before tour, but we ask that you book in advance to have the best chance of getting places.
To book fill out the booking form below. When we have received your reservation we will check availability and contact you. To confirm your place and guarantee your tour, we ask that you pay an advance deposit of the tour amount by credit card.
You can also choose to pay the full tour amount in advance if you prefer.
Pictures #B7 Half-day Barcelona Wine tour to Torres Vineyard & Sitges
Recent photos from Sitges and Torres Winery Day Tour. Please note that scenery and vineyards vary from month to month.
Torres Vineyard with Montserrat mountains in background
In September you can taste the Torres wine grapes before harvesting
The award winning Torres wine tours ends with wine tasting
And a visit to the fascinating Torres Wine Museum
Torres experts show us how Torres wines are made in harmony with nature
Torres Vineyard cellars
Award winning Torres visitor centre
Sant Bartolomé i Santa Tecla church on "La Punta" - the highest point in Sitges
Sitges is a charming seaside village with many lovely streets
Views of Sitges beaches
Sitges beach promenade
Guests who liked this tour also looked at:
Booking and Tour Terms & Conditions:
1) Reservations are usually confirmed within 12 hours by email.
2) We do not offer family, children or group discounts because our groups sizes are very small
3) Children must be minimum 8 years old for all standard tours and 4 years old for private tours.
4) Many of our tours have several hours of walking, so a normal level of fitness is required. Our tours are not suitable for people with bad hips or knees or other mobility impairments. It is the responsibility of the person booking to inform us of any special needs or health issues including walking difficulties or fitness issues.
5) We do not offer tours to wedding stag groups or groups in fancy dress
6) Tours are non-alcoholic and non-smoking during transport
7) Guests can bring their own meals or snacks but they cannot be consumed in the minivan.
8) Only water can be consumed in minivan. Sweet fizzy drinks and alcholic drinks are not permitted
9) Tour prices do not include meals and snacks
10) Tours are only in English language